Saturday 31 May 2014

Red Haired Jacq

Started our day with hair treatment at my favourite saloon, Cardinal. I came here at least twice a month. It is my one-stop shop for "maintenance"...hahaha
I came here mostly for hair treatment and to fix my fake eye lashes and occassionally to do my gelish nails. It is around S$50 for a good treatment and S$40 for fixing my eye lashes. 


They are opened as early as 8.30am and closed 9.00pm. See the customers Q-ing outside...no scare no scare...they are very fast in 'clearing' the crowd de, Especially if you are just having a haircut.

They don't practice one staff one customer...whoever is free will do your hair de...but I like cos its faster this way.

The services they offered...
My new hair colour

Today, I came to touch up the colour of my hair and do my gelish nails. Halfway through the touching up, I saw one of the staff with purple hair, made me also felt like changing my boring hair colour. But as I did not want to bleach my hair, I could only do the purple colour treatment. Although it turned out to be more red colour than purple, I still like cos I love changes...no changes made me a boring person...

Cardinal Unisex Salon
Chong Pang City
Blk 102 Yishun Ave 5
#01-131
Singapore 760102
Tel : 6752 1160

No comments:

Post a Comment