Friday 16 May 2014

Dinner with Emergency Couple

I was supposed to be meeting Amy for dinner yesterday. We had not decided what to eat, then I saw her message, I thought she wanted to try something new. Hahaha...

Speed reading again... :(

So it was actually the Emergency Couple's Fans Meet at Square 2.  I never watched this Korean drama though...but Amy said the guy very handsome de...so I agreed to go and join in the fun.

We were quite lucky as we had chose the right place to have dinner. I had cravings for ramen and popeyes chicken but because Amy's heatiness, we dropped the idea of having popeyes chicken.


Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen

#02-68/69 Square 2
10 Sinaran Drive


 Tel: +65 6379 6636
Daily: 11am – 10pm




Menu
Gyoza
  My choice : Nitamago Chashu Karamiso Ramen.
The servings was too much but yummy. Quite spicy also. I did not try their "erupting volcano" ramen. The volcano ramen will erupt  when soup is poured into the pre-heated stone bowl.

The staff are very friendly and nice. They allowed me to go in and wait for Amy even though the shop space is not very spacious. They also never pressurised me to order my food. The best part is they did not "chase" us out even though they should know we were waiting for the idols to arrive. 👍👍👍👍👍

Customers inside the restaurant waiting for the Emergency Couple...
People crowding around the escalator

The couple was late!!! Late for more than a hour. :( From the restaurant we were able to see them alighting from the van. The moment they alighted 
, all the fans started to scream...exciting...but Amy and I never scream hor...we watched quietly...hahahaha...it worth to wait as the guy is really handsome de lor. I think I should watch the drama le...

No comments:

Post a Comment