Monday 19 May 2014

Crystal Jade Kitchen

Feeling very frustrated with myself @ work today.
 
So I am going to punish myself by eating eating eating...hahaha...
 
Dim Sum for Dinner... Nice...not many restaurant served Dim Sum for dinner...
💖Crystal Jade💖

鮮蝦腐皮卷 Pan-Fried Tofu Skin Rolls Stuffed with Shrimp
 四季豆 Spring Beans
 魚蝦肉片大煲粥 Fish Prawn and Meat porridge
 三色流沙包 Assorted Custard Steamed Bun
 
 燒賣 Steamed Dumpling
  蝦餃 Steamed Prawn Dumplings
 my favourite HK style 腸粉-Rice noodle roll...not as nice as the one I ate in Hong Kong but acceptable.
 
Every time we reminded ourselves not to order so much...but we always never remember one...we always ended up very full...hahaha
 
 
Crystal Jade Kitchen (Ngee Ann City) 翡翠小厨
391 Orchard Road, #B2-36, Ngee Ann City
Tel : 62381411
Opening Hours : 11:00 - 22:00 (Daily)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment