Monday 19 May 2014

Chock Full of Beans

Came here all because of their 3D latte art, and I heard that their cakes not bad de. Can't wait to try.

We took a cab to the cafe because we wasn't sure the location. Haha...

It is one of the shophouses along the road and there is a bus-stop a few steps away. 

Bus service number :
2 (from New Bridge Road Terminal)
29 (from Tampines Interchange)
59(from Bishan Interchange)
109(from Serangoon Interchange)

When we reached, there was no available table for us. The staff was very polite and he guided us to use their device to select the number of pax, our preferred seats and our contact number, and they will contact us once there is seats available.

There are some shops around to explore while waiting for our turn. But lucky for us, Ms Tan received an automated call shortly to inform her that our table is ready. 

So here we are...
 
1st cafehopping experience for them.

When the food and drinks were being served, we got carried away and were busy with taking picture...."I want to take this", "my turn to take le", "which one I haven't take har?"...Aiyo...heehee
 Chock Full of Big Breakfast ($17.00)
Salmon Salad ($14.00)
 Omelette w/# filling ($12.00)
 Egg Benedict ($12.00)
 
 Regular Café Latte ($4.50)
 Ice Chocolate ($6.00)
Ice Mocha with 3D latte art ($6.50) 

I ordered this ice mocha all because of this 3D cat cat...The staff told us the 3D latte art can only be done on the "ice coffee" category on the menu. For me, I only like coffee hot, if not, ice blended. But since already came all the way here....die die also must have the 3D latte art. 

Anyway, I did not finish the ice mocha...really not because not nice...just that I don't know how to appreciate. 

Nice cafe...I am glad that I came despite of some negative feedback posted on their facebook. heehee...

 Chock Full of Beans
Blk 4 Changi Village Road #01-2090, Singapore 500004
Tel : 6214 8839
Tue - Fri: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment