Saturday 24 May 2014

上班族为何早到公司的理由 (The reason why office workers arrived to their workplace so early)

I happened to come across this article on the reason why office workers arrived to their workplaces so early...
 
Reason # 1 :
No Traffic Jams 
 
You can save a lot of time if you leave the house earlier as there is no traffic jams.
 
Reason # 2 :
Spy on your colleagues
You can dig into your colleagues' rubbish bin to find their secrets...
 
Reason # 3 : 
You can do your things without disturbance. 
 
Reason # 4 :
Give others the impression that you are hardworking and serious at work
 
Reason # 5 :
Can eat the breakfast leisurely
 
Reason # 6 :
Can find a carpark space easily
 
For me, I find it quite true for me. I like to leave my house early so that I can catch the free train services (reached Orchard before 7.45am to enjoy the free ride); to be the first to reach office so that I can eat my breakfast leisurely, surf facebook etc...
 
Do you also come to office early because of all these reason??? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment