Saturday 5 October 2013

Staycation at Royal Plaza on Scotts (Day 2)

I went for my breakfast at Carousel alone as Amy was unwell. I had a quick breakfast before going to work. It was good that their breakfast spread is different everyday, so guests will not get bored. The roti prata was nice.
 

Luckily, Amy was better after taking her medicine in the afternoon, so we still proceed to have our buffet dinner at Singapore Marriott Hotel.

 Can you spot my favourite : Black Pepper Crab ?
 My favourite : Snow Crab
 My favourite : Salmon Sashimi
 The "equipments" were sent to our table the moment we are seated...Good Service!!!


chocolate and yam ice-cream
 
The price was slight more expensive on a Friday...haizzz...we should have went on a Thursday, less crowded and cheaper. heehee... The price for our dinner was $75++, 10% discount because I paid using an OCBC credit card.
 
Marriott Café
320 Orchard Road, Singapore 238865
For Reservation : (65) 6831 4605
http://www.singaporemarriott.com/pdf/marriott_cafe_pricelist.pdf



After our scrumptious dinner, we went for a walk at Ion Orchard.


When we were at the entrance of the Hotel, we heard a loud commotion. The careless taxi driver accidentally slammed the rear door on the passenger leg. *Ouch* Poor passenger!!! Next moment, we heard a woman shouting to the porter in foreign language. Anyway, we did not manage to see the ending of the drama as I was more eager to continue my HK drama...
 
Times flies so fast during happy and relaxing moments...I slept sounding after midnight while Amy slept at 3.00am in the morning...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment