Thursday 31 October 2013

Club 21 Bazaar 23-29 Oct 2013


Being a cashier has been my childhood ambition. I did not have a chance to fulfil my dream till I join Club 21. This is my third time being a cashier at Club 21 Bazaar.
 
After all the training and preparation, we were all ready for the Bazaar. Before the event, I planned to take lots and lots of photos so that I can write in my blog. However, the moment I reached the Pit Building, I got too excited about the place and totally forgotten to take photo.  
 

 Photo taken during dinner on 26 Oct 13
 They "forced" me to take picture of them and posted on facebook

 Finally, the Bazaar had come to an end and the staff were super efficient at packing up.
 Cashier workstations were so spacious this year.



 
It has been a tiring and stressful week and finally it's over. Now that its over, I kind of missed the week spent at the Pit Building :p
 
I want to thank my following colleagues :
 
Moy Peng - For giving me the opportunity to go meeting with her (haha)
 
Eileen - For ordering Gong Cha's bubble tea without bubbles (she will be emo again after seeing this); for being there for us when we need her, eg. she went to get me panadols when I was having headache the second day of bazaar (so touched).
 
Candy - For arranging such a nice packer for me and her listening ears for my complaints; for helping my bro with his purchases (my bro said he would have fainted without her help..haha); for purposely telling me my idol came with his gf and spoilt my mood.
 
Li Ting - For helping me to check my report and reconciliation despite her busy schedule as a Mummy; for buying us a branded umbrella; for being patience with the cashiers.
 
Lie Lie - For staying late to help Candy with the closing of terminals; for buying breakfast so that we can stay energetic in the morning.
 
Flora - For staying in the office to clear office stuff.
 
All the other colleagues who had entertained me during the stressful week.    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment