Thursday 3 October 2013

Buffet Breakfast @ Carousel

~~~lovey dovey dovey uh uh uh uh~~~ alarm rang at 5.30am...It's time to wake up even though I don't feel like leaving the cosy bed.

One hour later, we went down to have our breakfast at their award-winning Carousel buffet restaurant. We are greeted by friendly staff and their services is excellent, confirmed what is stated in their website is true.



 aiyo...this Amy hor...destroyed my photo...
 

 can see the steamer? inside got nice nice "ha kao"
 
 so special...got chwee kuey and zhu chang fen
 
 Chicken Porridge with my favourite century egg...

Where to find buffet breakfast for $5+ for so many variety...

We actually never get to try all the dishes as we were too full after our 1st serving. As for me, I was too greedy as I took too much without realising there were more food.
 
I will try the rest tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment