Sunday 13 October 2013

My First DSLR Camera

"I wanted to take picture with blurred background." That was my only reason for getting myself a new camera. My Samsung MV800 cannot do it...heehee...I still remember vividly that a few years back the reason for getting my Samsung MV800 was its adjustable LCD Screen for self portraits. But now, my priority changed...heehee...I hoped to have a camera that I could bring with me and captured every nice moments.
 
One of my many bad habits is love buying things by paying by instalments...:p so I decided to buy it at Best Denki. A day before heading down to make the purchase, I saw this promotion. The Stylus XZ-10 - "My Blogger's Camera" caught my attention. But in the end, I did not manage to bring her home.
 
 
At Best Denki, there were so many nice and compact cameras to choose from, I was kind of lost...After talking to the salesman, he recommended me to get the Olympus Pen. At the price of $699, I got 2 pcs of lens and most importantly, I could pay by instalments. So I could now hang my camera around my neck and acted pro...
 
Olympus Pen (E-PL3)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment