Saturday 5 October 2013

Home Sweet Home

We missed our buffet breakfast because we did not manage to wake up on time. By the time we woke up "naturally", its was already 9.15am and the breakfast ended at 10am.
 
While waiting for my dear friend to wake up, I made myself a cup of coffee using the Nespresso Coffee Machine. 
 
 
No breakfast...so we decided to take brunch at Din Tai Fung @ Wisma. After our brunch, we went for the shopping at Takashimaya.
 
Takashimaya is 20 YEARS OLD le...Wow...younger than me. There is a 10% discount for all purchases for 3 days.
 
After "celebrating Takashimaya's birthday", our staycation had also come to an end.
 
~~~~~HOME SWEET HOME~~~~~
 
 
After unpacking and catching up my beauty sleep, my family and I went to Chong Pang for dinner.
My two adorable sons..heehee...Clement and Zack (with his new haircut)


No comments:

Post a Comment