Wednesday 5 February 2014

Our Pre-CNY Lunchie 2014

We had our Pre-Chinese New Year (CNY) Lunchie on 27 Jan 2014. I noticed it was actually not easy to find delivery services for Yu Sheng. We decided to try the Yu Sheng from 933 Golden Pillow this year. So the "kiasu" me actually called to order on 24 Jan 2014.
 
I was actually quite worried that the delivery would arrive either too early or too late or worst, NO DELIVERY...So I decided to call to check on the status of the delivery in the morning. The lady who picked up the call was very unfriendly and unhelpful. I asked her to check on the status and she just replied me that if I have already ordered then its would be delivered. *ANGRY*
 
I felt relieved when I saw someone knocking on our office's glass door. Phew! The food arrived just in time.
 
 
933 Golden Pillow is famous for their curry chicken wrapped in the bun, like a pillow.
 
After eat full full, its photo-taking session again. Don't know whose "clever" idea to suggest that every one of us to make use of the balance bun to do something creative. So here we are...
 
☕☕☕
Creative write-up by Ah Ting (taken from her facebook) Thank you ah, Ah Ting.


A very bready prosperous year with golden pillow as our props for the day! Smart Eileen has become a barrister. Lucky day for me!I have found myself a new bread phone~ Candy has creatively convert the bread to a cny tray while K queen Flora... used it as a mic to say gong xi going xi. Lielie is still hungry after our cny lunch and ordered a mandarin subway~ Sleepy Jacqueline who did not have a good rest over the weekend has brought a golden pillow to office to nap! Also as cny is approaching , pretty adelyn did a quick bread mask! Ok and the funniest is, we have all used the same bread for different purpose! Weeee!!! Huat arhhhh

 
☕☕☕
 
After the creative performance, we still went on to take some selfie before we ended the lunchie.
 

Testing 1...2...3
 

 
 
 
Golden Pillow 933
Order and Delivery Hotline : 6323 8933


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment