Tuesday 11 February 2014

"Lucky" Sunday 090214

09.02.2014 was not a good Sunday for me. Went to my sister's house after CNY celebration at Dabei Buddhist Centre.
 
Firstly, my dear nephew vomitted on my iPad. SMELLY!!! Then it started to rained heavily. We were supposed to go to River Hongbao, that was why the rain came at the wrong time. Anyway, the rain stopped just after we had our dinner. 
 
 Angpow from Lay's

 
 "Gong Xi Fa Cai"
 My nephew said he handsome and he asked me to take a picture of him. So vain!!!
 
 
As my sister could not eat raw yu sheng,my mother bought a vegetarian yu sheng to lou hei instead. NICE!!!

Vegetarian Yu Sheng


 
After our lou hei, we went to eat zi cha at Hong Kiat Seafood Restaurant at Chao Chu Kang. After dinner, we happily headed down to the Float @ Marina Bay.
 
When we were approaching the Float, we realised there was no bright lighting there. Oh no...then we realised that the event actually ended just the day before. DISAPPOINTED!!!
 
So we decided to go to Chinatown to eat our favourite dessert. However, when we were approaching Chinatown Point, we saw there was a road closure signage. DEVASTATED!!!  
 
My brother-in-law blamed all these on my "Xiao Bai"(camera). He asked me to sell my "Xiao Bai" away.























No comments:

Post a Comment