Tuesday 15 July 2014

Taobao-ing

Finally, I used Taobao as my online shopping tool...thanks to this wonderful Taobao Guide. The blog she wrote on how to use Taobao was very detailed and comprehensive, she even helped to answer some queries for readers who faced problems using Taobao. With her "guidance", I decided to give Taobao a try.
 
No regrets!!! I am impressed by the speedy delivery and the updated status of the items. Regret never start earlier...heehee.

Yippee...I received my parcel yesterday...
I even receive a sms telling me that they will be delivering the item...great service!
Parcel from 2 different sellers but combined shipment to save on shipping cost.
 
My little model



Back view
 
Can't wait to use them for my "birthday party"...heehee
 
Meanwhile, let's go Taobao-ing for more stuff!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment