Saturday 4 January 2014

The Book Cafe

My "resolution" for Year 2014 is to try as many cafés as possible. I don't want to be boring Jacq anymore...hahaha
 
My first café for Year 2014 is THE BOOK CAFE.
 
As there was no direct buses or MRT to this place, we took a cab to Seng Kee Building. The café is just located near the main road. When we reached there, we were approached by the waitress, she told her there was no seats inside the café and we had to sit outside. Nevertheless, she told us if there were empty seats inside, she will shift us inside.
 
I just could not accept the fact that I was seated in a open-air café. I actually thought of leaving but Amy was fine with the place so I stayed on.
 
Lucky, the waitress kept her promise, we ended up seated at a very cozy sofa. Then problem came...too cozy = sleepy. hahaha
 
We noticed the staff there were friendly and helpful. They worked with passion. They were trying to shift their customers to the best cozy seats. The food there were nice too. I love their cappuccino, just that the cup was a little bit small. heehee...
  
 Lychee Frosty
 Caesar Salad with Honey Mustard Chicken





 Yolkless Cheesecake
 Oreo Cheesecake
 Cafe Mocha
 
 Cappuccino


The Book Café
20 Martin Road,
#01-02, Seng Kee Building,
Robertson Quay
Singapore 239070
Tel : 6887 5430
 


No comments:

Post a Comment