Saturday 28 December 2013

Nescafe Dolce Gusto

I have decided to get our first coffee machine after my brother agreed to share the cost with me...yippee...
 
After checking the prices at Scotts Isetan, Tangs Orchard and Takashimaya, I decided to purchase it at Takashimaya as I could earn some points using Takashimaya credit card.

$199 for the machine and complimentary one box of capsules (worth $12.90)
(Picture taken from my brother's facebook)
 
While on my way to Takashimaya to purchase the coffee machine, I bought a eyeshadow palette from Sephora. You know what, a few of my friends bought Sephora's stuff for my X'mas gifts, but none of them is makeup stuffs...I cannot believe it. :) As nobody bought me makeup stuff as X'mas pressie so I decided to get something for myself...heehee...
 
 Eyeshadow palette at $22.00
Creamy Body Wash capsules at $2.00 each
 
Very happy with my purchases and cannot wait to try all of them...




No comments:

Post a Comment