Monday 26 August 2013

BiRthDay CeLebRation 2013 - Part 1

I felt so loved this year. Thank you for all the great friends, colleagues and ex-colleagues for their time and money to make my 2013 BiRthDay a memorable one.

Swensen's Princess Cake Celebration @ Office on 30 July 2013

Somewhere in July'13, 臉皮厚厚的我 went round asking my colleagues to buy me a birthday cake. At last, Flora offered to buy me a ice cream from Swensens. There was 6 princess on the cake which symbolised us, the 6 lunch kaki.

The 6 princess
Back row left to right : Moy Peng, Eileen, Adelyn and Candy

Front row left to right : Me and Flora


Charles and Me, both of us were born in the month of August and of course different year!

 
 
 
 
 

 
We decided to extend the invitation to Charles and Moy Peng as well. Hope people won't think we 排馬屁, we are just friendly. (hahaha)
 
Seafood Feast @ JB, Malaysia on 03 August 2013
 
This is my first time going to JB with Mr and Mrs Teh. Mr Teh drove in using the 2nd Link (Tuas Checkpoint) despite having to pay more. The reason was because he did not want to be stressed by us if caught in a jam at customs. Lucky for us, the traffic was quite smooth on that day.
 
We met Caiyuen at JB and she took us for breakfast. She brought us to a coffeeshop somewhere near her house.
 
zhu chang fen (猪肠粉)
 三色奶茶(three coloured milk tea)
Spicy prawn soup noodle
 
I was abit lost when I reached this 不起眼的咖啡室. Caiyuen went to order what is best for us. We started off by sharing the zhu chang fen (猪肠粉) that was served with fried bean curd skin and meatballs, so different from those in Singapore but its nice. Then, we continued with our main course; the spicy prawn soup based noodle. The soup was so yummy that I finished all.
 
After breakfast, we decided to go for pedicure at Aeon @ Bukit Indah as we were still early. We were charged based on the condition of our feet. Mine was the most expensive one (RM78).
 Before treatment
After treatment
 Baby-like feet after treatment...hmm...feel "naked" after the coats of dead skin being removed.
 
During the treatment, we were giggling and laughing as the staff were working super hard to remove the tons of dead skin from our feet. As usual, the staff told us to take care of our feet and also persuaded us to sign up their package.
 
We left the shopping mall shortly as our main objective to JB was to buy LED down light for Mr and Mrs Teh's new nest. However, before we started the mission, we ate again. We had Penang Laksa, Chendol and Zhu Chang Fen.
 
We went to a few lighting shops to compare prices before we had our lunch at FACE to FACE. There was free Wi-Fi in this restaurant, so without second thought, we just logged in Facebook to check-in while waiting for our food to be served.

 Face to Face




 

We continued the light hunting mission at Tampoi lighting where Mr and Mrs Teh bought their LED down lights. Hurray...mission accomplished!!!
 
Next, we proceeded to the Sutera Mall for shopping. It was a NO PLASTIC BAG DAY on Saturday. I was lucky as Candy reminded me to bring my own shopping bag...I also bought my mum's favourite snow skin mooncake from Season. Caiyuen did not join us for the rest of the night.
 
Seafood Feast at San Low Seafood.
 

 My lucky number

 My  sponsors : Mr & Mrs Teh 
 
 Candy and I

 Famous dish...yummy



 Chili Crab and Man Tou
 Cereal prawn
 
Thank you, Mr and Mrs Teh for the day tour and seafood feast @ JB. I paid only RM50 for all the eating and drinking, very worth right? The journey back to Singapore from JB was very smooth too...Enjoyed!!!
 
It was when I reached home, then I realised my sons left me a note. 我的兒子離家出走!!! Hahaha...Lesson learnt : Never leave my sons unattended!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment