Sunday 1 September 2013

BiRthDay CeLebRation 2013 - Part 3

 
 
 
This year, my birthday was on a public holiday (Hari Raya Puasa). As a "workaholic", I went to office to work in the morning before my ex-colleagues (Amy, Lay Keow, ShuChuan, Levin and Jane) for dinner.
 
I took a cab to Marina Bay Sands (MBS) to meet them for dinner at TODAI. I was late as I lost my way in MBS, the unit numbers of the shop were quite confusing.  
 
After walking all around, I finally found the restaurant. Immediately, I zoomed into the snow crab legs section and took the longest and fattest legs on the plate. I could not stop myself from eating the snow crab legs and salmon sashimi as they were so delicious. Yummy yummy...
 
 
Lovely flowers
Happy belated birthday to Jane & Happy birthday to JacQ
 
After dinner, we went to K-Box @ Marina Square. At first, ShuChuan 小弟 did not want to join us. 好不容义得才说服 ShuChuan 小弟...
 
As usual, I will eat the tibits and listen to them singing. heehee...I enjoyed myself. Thank you for the treat, my friends...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment